Thursday, July 26, 2012

More than Halfway to Home

Well, we have moved in.... but we are still finishing up some details. We love the house. It is great, it turned out wonderfully and I am loving a one story after living in a three story. Although I walk more back and forth than I did going up and down the stairs. Here are a couple of photos of the progress we have made.
Boxes outside the family room, we decided to recycle and reuse boxes so a lot more trips to and fro from one house to the other. These are the only ones unpacked, there are plenty more to go.
Here is a corner of the family room, dog kennels, my dining room chandelier waiting for rewiring, and new trim on the baseboard ready for paint. Oh, yes and Easter baskets,Lionel trains not sure where they are headed but are resting nicely on the game table and have been there for longer than I would like.
Just a sample of our paint..... seriously touch up are abound.
Here is our new kitchen table. Can you see it, under all the stuff that needs a new home. We have downsized but I think all my stuff has multiplied overnight. Waiting to show you the finished kitchen and my nod to Joan at for the love of a house blog. She is an extremely talented lady and I envy her sense of design and style. Thanks for stopping by and hope to show you more soon!

1 comment:

  1. Soooooooooo excited for you! You are definitely on your way to FABULOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete