Thursday, August 23, 2012

Glimpses of Home

Well, we have been in Hathaway almost two months, (minus two weeks of being out of town)and it is starting to feel like home. Cue the Walton's music... We are still finishing up some most needed touch ups but wanted to show you a couple of things I am loving most about the house. Well, for right now anyway.
Dining room chandelier after rewiring and many coats of paint on the ceiling. I need more coffee to get the picture straight.
The foyer with the mirror and reflection of the beautiful grass laid by my sweet husband and son. The walls are high gloss paint but I think it could be shinier!
The living room looking from the dining room towards the gallery hallway. Looking forward to sharing the rest of the house with you all, as soon as I can get it all dolled up to snap photos. You know we do not live in a museum, and I LOVE the quote by the late Erma Bombeck, "If you have come to see me, come on in. If you have come to see the house, come back in an hour." Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Girlie! LOVE it all, especially your comment about your walls needing more shine. And that mirror!!!! Can't wait to see it in October!

    ReplyDelete