Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Obsession of the moment

I am quickly becoming obsessed with bar carts. I look for them everywhere, I have not had much luck finding one yet but I know I will find one soon. I have seen a couple of ones on the internet and I might have to make one mine.
Here are a few photos I dream about:



.
This is the Madison bar cart. I love how the top comes off and you can use it as a tray elsewhere. And the faux bamboo isn't too shabby either. This one comes from shopsocietysocial.com






This one has all you need, but is too contemporary for my taste.

















This one is the Stanton from Shopsocietysocial.com. I have a huge crush on this one, it makes me smile when I see it. I think it would be perfect for the living room on Hathaway.







This one is simple and looks good but not formal enough for my taste.



Last but not least for all of you who know me...

and my love the color orange. This one is called the Hostess. It is a happy thing, I also thought you could use it as a bedside table or console table and it comes in EVERY color in the world. Please visit the fore mentioned website and dream a little dream of me.

1 comment:

  1. Love them all! Think you'll use an orange one? Happy Tuesday. Hope the cooler days will hang around for you. I'm ready to kiss the heat and humidity good-bye myself.

    ReplyDelete