Sunday, November 20, 2011

Put a lid on it

Well, after a very long break I am back to the blog. We have passed our plumbing, HVAC and electrical inspections. Hence we have not changed much inside other the addition of more wires, pipes, vents and framing.
We are waiting for our new windows to arrive (this Tuesday) and be installed which will help move to the next stage of the drying in process. Meaning flooring and sheetrock can start going in and the house will start looking more like a house. Which brings me to my favorite part (for right now anyway) our new roof! She is a real beaut, Clark... The new dormers and the trim and shutters look better than they have in a long time.


I love it!! It looks good even with the old paint,ladder and new posts that are not yet trimmed or painted. We hear it is going to be moving quickly from this point on. However, I am not holding my breath with that little nugget of information.



Looking forward to sharing the details with you very soon.
But for now I will try to keep a lid on all the excitement.

1 comment: